Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Austin Beer Week, Day 4

Okay, I did make it to NXNW last night after all. Damn, their cask-conditioned IPA was awesome, not that it surprised me in the least. And they had a raffle, and I won not one, not two, but THREE Austin Beer Week pint glasses (see photo). Ha! Suck it! I'm awesome.

Below is Tuesday's ABW schedule. Don't look for me — Tuesday is my poker night. I'll be hoping my lucky streak continues into my cards, and I'll be enjoying my growler full of NXNW IPA (not the cask version, sadly, but I'm sure still great).

(But oh, DAMN I wish I could attend that Divine Reserve vertical tasting.)

4:00 pm
Alamo S. Lamar Badass Beers
@ Alamo Drafthouse (South Lamar)

4:00 pm
Special House Brews + Collaboration IPA on Cask All Week
@ Lovejoy’s Tap Room and Brewery

4:00 pm
ABW Happy Hour (4-7) + ABW Pint Glass, One Mug Club Raffle (4-8:30)
@ North By Northwest Restaurant and Brewery

5:00 pm
Jester King Meet & Greet with Brewer/Owner Jeff Stuffings
@ Draught House Pub and Brewery

5:00 pm
Beer Flight & Tasting Menu
@ Black Star Co-op Pub and Brewery

5:00 pm
Independence Beer & Appetizer Pairings
@ Parkside

5:00 pm
Downtown Beer Social: Real Ale Oktoberfest!
@ Whole Foods Market - 6th St. & Lamar

5:00 pm
Pint Night with (512) Brewery
@ Red’s Porch

6:00 pm
Tapping Barrel-Aged Devil’s Share with Real Ale
@ Zax Restaurant

6:00 pm
Independence Cask Night at Opal Divine’s Marina
@ Opal Divine’s

6:00 pm
Beer + Wine + Conversation with Real Ale & Antonelli’s Cheese
@ FINO Restaurant Patio & Bar

7:00 pm Sold Out
Saint Arnold Divine Reserve Vertical Tasting #1-9 with Owner/Brewer Brock Wagner
@ The Ginger Man

7:30 pm
Name That Beer Trivia
@ HomeField Grill

8:00 pm
(512) Brewing Meet & Greet
@ Doc’s Backyard Bar & Grill

No comments: