Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NXNW Cask Conditioned night

I shouldn't tell y'all this, because it will just mean less for me, but duty compels me: Tonight is cask-conditioned ale night at North by Northwest (it's always last Wednesday of the month – and if anybody from NXNW is reading this, you really need to keep your calendar up to date). I have no idea what style it will be, and sadly, I might not even be able to make it because of a work conflict. I'm in serious debate as to just how important this other event really is.


Humulone Red said...

The cask is tonight is Pale Ale dryhopped with Amarillo. The cask is usually tapped around 7pm.
Hope to see you there.

Lee said...

I trust that "Amarillo" is a type of hop. 'Cause I don't want the city of Amarillo literally in my beer. Bleagh.