Thursday, November 16, 2006

Strange Ways People Find Me

Most of the hits I get that aren't from friends come from search engines; people looking for info on Shiner 97 and Oklahoma Suks beer have been my biggest traffic-getters. But the strangest search I've seen so far has been a Google on the phrase "how to annoy Lee." I was quite certain this must have come from Bob Noxious, as this is a favorite pastime of his, but in fact it came from Southampton, England. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone there, but I do know I'd like to drink beer with them.

1 comment:

Bob Hewett said...

First Off, Annoying you doesn't even crack my top 20 favorite things to do.

Secondly, it's so easy why would I need a search engine to do it?

Thirdly, whiskey is the most over-rated beverage in the world, the Dems will probably screw things up worse than the Republicans, Nashville country isn't that bad, and my 6 year old knows more about beer than you.

OK, the "thirdly" was just to annoy you. Just because it doesn't make my top 20 doesn't mean when it's a freebie, it's not fun.