Monday, October 03, 2011

Unemployed!

So here's the deal: As some of you may have heard, in late August, I lost my job. Yes, these difficult times for the print media industry claimed another victim, and it was me — I got laid off.

However, if you're an Austinite, you may have also noticed that I still had a write-up of the Texas Craft Brewers Festival in last week's Austin Chronicle. That's because I'm still covering beer for them on a freelance basis.
(By the way, TCBF was awesome, and I will eventually write something about it.)

So I still have that gig, but not full-time work. If you know of any jobs out there that require strong writing, editing, and communications skills, especially in the Austin area, please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

DS Turnbull Law said...

Sorry to hear about your job, but I wish you the best in finding something new soon.

Trim said...

Lee - sorry to hear about the job as well... I am sure you will find something soon. On an un-related note, I wanted to see if you knew anywhere in town that currently has (or may have) Clutch from New Belgium - http://www.newbelgium.com/beer/detail.aspx?id=2776aec8-790e-4f38-a53e-8a42d914ab81

I am not usually a sucker for marketing, but I find Clutch to be very bad ass and I generally like New Belgium goods...