Wednesday, September 09, 2009

100K!

I should have my 100,000th visitor sometime tomorrow or the next day. Three years ago, I never would have imagined my hits would get this high! I remember when I averaged 25 or so a day.

Hey, there's a good drinking game – every time somebody visits my blog … erm, maybe not.

UPDATE: Ding, ding, ding! Congratulations to my 100,000th visitor! According to Sitemeter, it was someone from Hamburg, New York, who dropped by at 7:32pm on Sept. 10. Not surprisingly, he/she was looking for the creepy picture of the pregnant chick drinking a beer that gave me my first big ginormous boost in hits back in 2007.

Oh, and while I searching for those links, I came across this, which now strikes me as absurdly funny. So it took me more than a year to get to 10K, but less than two to get the next 90,000.

4 comments:

All Beer Blog said...

Congrats on your success! I will link your blog...

The American Don said...

Congrats are in order. Imagine if you counted the people looking at your blog from the Reach as well.

Lee said...

Thanks All Beer – I just linked back to you.

Jay Zeis said...

Congrats!