Monday, May 08, 2006

Singing the no-money blues

Wow, I am broke. As in seriously no money. So don't expect any posts on some awesome new beer I've discovered for a while. This could really put a crimp in the blog. In the meantime, we may have to just entertain each other with fond memories of beer that we've had in the past. I just got some kind of beer trivia cards. Maybe I'll educate you every so often with some bit of beer factoid.

In the meantime, let's modify that old saying: "Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer." Except I may not be having much of either in the near future. Except for next Monday, when I go see American Beer at the Alamo Drafthouse. That's already paid for, thankfully.

Dammit, I've gotta cut something out of my household budget. Like, my kids.

No comments: