Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Support the Home Team

The last time I was at a major league baseball game was in Kansas City, and I was happy to see that the stadium did have Boulevard, the local KC brewery (although not at all the concessions stands). That got me to wondering if the Texas Rangers gave similar love to Rahr & Sons. A quick Google search led me to DFW beer blogger Cavalier Beer, and I'm pleased to read that the answer is yes. Good for them! That further motivates me to get up to Arlington and catch a Rangers game sometime.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the Ballpark also carries some other Texas craft brews as well, but unfortunately it has been months since I read the press releases regarding it so I don't remember specifics.

Lee said...

According to that blog post to which I linked, they also have Saint Arnold.

Trim said...

Do the Astros serve St. Arnolds? They sure as hell should if they don't...

Anonymous said...

Rahr makes very mediocre beer. However, it's still a step in the right direction for getting Bud/Coors/Miller outta there.

Lee said...

It depends on the beer. I think Ugly Pug is mediocre, but I just recently tried Bucking Bock and Rahr's Blonde and both really surprised me.

Frank said...

Yes, The Astros proudly has Saint Arnold on tap in a couple locations, including Aisle 133, as does Reliant for Texan games.