Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flowers? Screw That, I Want a Beer Bouquet

Hey, here's a fun (and Austin-based) gift idea: Send someone you love a Beer Bouquet. Sounds good to me. And their inventory includes more than just megabeers: You can get good craft brews from the likes of Spoetzl (Shiner), Sam Adams, Boulevard and Brooklyn and imports like Spaten. They have some non-alcoholic choices too, including root beers from Abita and Saint Arnold.

I think they should re-think that slogan, though. I know plenty of women who would like one of these. More than flowers.

4 comments:

Josh H said...

Thanks guys! I like your blog.

Bill F. said...

That guy lives down the street from me. Yet again, another business plan I wish I had thought of first.

Sarah Loyd said...

Yes, this would be way better than flowers! How about just "better than flowers" instead of "the ultimate guy gift"?

Eric said...

I know guys don't usually get flowers for holidays. But I would sure love a basket of beer. That sound sexy and delicious. Shows me someone truly knows me! haha.