Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ooof.

Egged on by beergirl, I was going to blog about the great winter/holiday beers I've had thus far this month. But then I had a bomber of Left Hand Brewery Snow Bound Winter Ale and TWO Great Divide Hibernation Ales, and I'm ready to … well … hibernate. I'll have to try this again when I'm more coherent. Maybe I'll just wait until after the great Bobnoxious Christmas Beer Tasting this weekend.

In the meantime, let this guy at About.com give you his opinions on the Top 10 Holiday Beers. It's from last year, but most if not all of those beers are on the shelves again this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Snowbound Ale rocked me a little last night as you may be able to tell from my comments on Beergirl's site. I'm drinking Avery's Beast tonight and it's like drinking a nice cognac. Life is good!

a beer sort of girl said...

LIGHTWEIGHTS!


ha ha ha ha.

Still jealous. But tonight is Friday! Yay!