Friday, February 25, 2011

No.3 Pub Crawl on Facebook!

This is hilarious: I had heard that other people were inspired by my creation, the No.3 Bus Pub Crawl, and had taken it upon themselves to duplicate my feat. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read here and here. To see the video with sound, click here.)

But now my baby has really grown up — it has its own Facebook page! (If you're not registered with Facebook, that link probably won't work.) I have no idea who created it. And I suspect it's no one I know, because none of the 125 "friends" of the page are people I know.

Sigh. I guess every parent has to face the fact that eventually, your child grows up and gets a life of her own. I'm glad other people are inspired by my madness. Get on the bus and drink!

(Photo by Ed Kuhn.)

3 comments:

Karla said...

Let's face it, Lee, you are a trendsetter.....

Mark said...

I have been wanting to do this pub crawl since you first wrote about it. I plan of trying it out sometime this year and then using this for next year's Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day Party (as a public pub crawl).

I'll post about that next January, but I just wanted you to know what a great idea this bus pub crawl is.

Lee said...

Thanks Mark! Glad I can be a bad influence on my fellow Austinites.