Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Travis Poling booksignings in Austin area

I interviewed Travis Poling, co-author of the new book Beer Across Texas: A Guide to the Brews and Brewmasters of the Lone Star State, for The Austin Chronicle back in November.


His publicist tells me Poling will be at BookPeople (603 North Lamar Blvd) in Austin for a book signing event on Thursday, January 28th beginning at 7:00 pm.


St. Arnold's is providing beer samples during the event. He's also appearing on KEYE-TV's We Are Austin Live prior to the event, 4:00-5:00 pm.


Travis will also be doing a book signing on Saturday, February 20th at the Barnes & Noble in Round Rock (2701 Parker Road, Bldg A, Ste 700) from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Wish I could be there Lee! Tip one up with Travis for me. Patty

Lee said...

Actually, I won't be there – have a conflict tonight.