Monday, February 12, 2007

My wife loves me

I know this because, among many other wonderful ways she shows it, she got me this class (see below) at the North Austin location of Central Market. Bobnoxious is going to join me. I think they still have tickets available — call 458-3068 to buy one for yourself. Afterward, if we're not too hammered, we will probably walk (stumble?) over to the nearby Draught House for extra innings, possibly with Nosregref.

Text from CM's ad: "With Valentine's Day out of the way, you've already shown your softer side. Now it's time to bare your chest and take in some gargantuan flavors! We've found the biggest, fullest beers of the season and paired them with bold party fare to shock your palate into submission. Join the 'beer guy' for this special malt-and-hops tour de force. $50"

EDIT: Well hell, I guess it would be helpful if I said when it was: Friday, Feb. 16, 6:30-9pm.

4 comments:

Karla said...

what the frig is up with the font? I was all set to join....but you out fonted me!

Lee said...

Yikes -- I'm guessing you're looking at it on Explorer? I see that it looks all Russian or Greek or something. Try a different browser, and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Lee said...

Okay, it should be working now.

Karla said...

Nope I was using firefox. But it's better now.