Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My coverage of FOTM

Over on The Austin Chronicle's news blog, I've posted my first coverage of Friends of Texas Microbreweries' attempts to pass a bill at the Texas Legislature allowing microbrewers to sell beer on the premises of their breweries, just like Texas wineries are allowed to do. Admittedly, it's not much more than a re-written press release that I cobbled together quickly due to limited time available, but I'll track the progress of the bill (if it ever finally gets filed) throughout the legislative session. You can follow my coverage (and all of our Lege reporting) at this link. (Or you can look at my personal archives: my blog posts or my in-print archive.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you, sir. Yours is holy work. Holy work, indeed.

I hope to some day toss back a Rio Blanco Pale Ale with you at the place of its birth.