Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random Photo


Back during the winter holidays, we had our customary family trip to Kansas City to see my in-laws, and attended a great party thrown by a beer club called the Gents at a great bar called The Foundry, at the invitation of fellow beer blogger Bull E. Vard. Some entertainment website called Nightlife KC decided we were photo-worthy. I have no idea why. (That's me on the left, my lovely wife, and then Bull on the right). Much to my shame, I think that's water that I'm drinking.

Yes, this is a totally lame post. Sorry, I'll try to do better next time. (But it was a great party.)

2 comments:

Bill Night said...

I think it's the tongue. But thanks for representing for Portland!

Sweet Lily said...

Not lame at all, it's cool!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :)