Thursday, September 27, 2012

Texas Craft Brewers Festival Oct. 6


Breaking News: There's a big craft brewers festival coming to Austin on Saturday, October 6.


Yes, I'm being facetious - every beer lover in Austin knows this thing is coming, and I'm way late in reporting it, because I've let this blog turn into an abandoned amusement park (I'll be making a post soon on the future of this blog and my place in the Austin beer media universe).

But, just in case you've been living under a rock, and because I need to justify my place in that universe (brewniverse?), here's a link to the festival website. Last year's event was great, and I bet this one will be even better. (And no, this festival is in no way affiliated with the one this past spring that became an infamous debacle.)

http://texascraftbrewersfestival.org/

No comments: